- It is officially licensed by FERRARI FXX K EVO .
- Scaled according to the original data of the FERRARI FXX K EVO .
- This RC car is RTR (Ready To Run) right out of the box!
- All you need to do is to add the batteries into the car and the controller, and then you are ready to race.
- 1.This remote control truck is equipped with LED headlights and taillights.It will be working as the rc car moves forward and reverses ， more like a real racing car.
- 2.It can provide kids fun not only in the day, but also at night.
Eye-cating Interior and Exterior Details
1.High detailed interior and exterior.
2.Striking metallic paint and bodywork with carbon fiber texture details.
3.Rims and rubber tires, give you traction and control while driving.
4.All independent suspension system.
5.Made of ABS safe plastic to prevent scratch and protect kids.
2.4GHz without interference
1.Full function: Forward, Reverse, Stop, Left & Right
2.Operated by a 2.4Ghz frequency
3.Race multiple vehicles side by side without interference
4.Stable and farther control distance
High-Grade Packaging Design
1.Gift-giving beautiful packaging
2.Good texture and hardness
3.Perfect for Christmas gift, Birthday gift,stocking stuffer or rewards.
1.The rc car can work on different surface,such as grass, wooden floor, carpet,etc.
2.It works best on the flat surface and can be played indoors or outdoors.
2 doors can be opened
- Butterfly doors opened by manual,to give model car enthusiasts a more realistic play experience.
- Color: Red
- Scale: 1:14
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Speed: 8-9 Km/h
- Headlight & Rear light
- Material: Non-toxic ABS Plastic
- Car Dimensions: 13.8*5.7*3.19 inches
- 1 * FERRARI Remote Control Car
- 1 * 2.4GHz Remote Controller
- 1 * User Manual
- 1*Package Box
- Please read the user manual before use.
- Real Car Model：FERRARI FXX K EVO
- Car Battery: 5 * AA Battery (NOT included)
- Remote Battery: 2 * AA Battery (NOT included)
- Factory assembled
- Manufactured by Rastar Group
- This is the best gift for boys and girls.
There are no reviews yet.